Para recordar:

http://www.lehrenkrauscafe.com/vbfor...ghlight=ventos
Antigo 21-02-2014, 23:53
Augusto Moita Augusto Moita está offline
Membro Expresso

Data de Entrada: May 2010
Local: Leiria - Portugal
Padrão

Ja tinha postado algures aqui no forum, mas integra-se neste topico: A Porsche e a Marinha: A apresentacao do Porsche Panamera a bordo do navio 'Crystral Serenity' que por acaso tive o previlegio de ver os preparativos em Barcelona:

The 4th Dimension on the Côte d’Azur by Randy Miyagishima

In my 23 years with Porsche, the excitement of the first test drive of a new model continues to make me feel like a kid at Christmas. Through my years with Porsche, I have had the opportunity to test drive models like the 968 back in 1989 on the Targa Florio in Sicily, the 993 in 1994 in Spain, the Boxster in 1996 through the Arizona Mountains, the 997 Turbo on a private race facility in Spain, numerous race track drives including the GT2 and GT3 models, and now I have just returned from driving the Panamera on the twisty roads of the French Riviera. Did I mention I love my job!

With our starting point being Barcelona, Marlene and I decided to have a stop-over in Germany. A visit to the new Porsche Museum was high on my list so a quick (300 km/h) Ice Train to Stuttgart was our first adventure. The museum itself is a piece of art and the contents were absolutely stunning. Most models sold in our Showroom since I started in 1986 were on display in new condition, plus all of the assorted race cars and some of the very first production cars. The museum is a must to see and for those of you planning a trip that way, a factory tour can be arranged through me at the dealership.

The official part of the Panamera Launch began at the port in Barcelona aboard the Crystal Serenity Cruise Ship. This 350 million dollar Cruise Ship would be our home for the next 4 days and the site of the unveiling for the New Panamera. After dinner on the top deck we were all invited to join the Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing for Porsche AG, Mr Klaus Berning at the unveiling of the Panamera. Porsche always has a real flair with their unveilings and I was sitting on the deck trying to figure out where the car was going to make its grand entrance from. I checked around and it appeared that it would not come from under the stage as the pool was there so I figured it must be coming from behind the large video screens on stage. After a brief Porsche Selection fashion show we were informed that there would be a bit of a wait for the unveiling as they were awaiting word from another ship in port that was hosting a birthday celebration for the President of Spain. They did not want to conflict with the Birthday fireworks planned so we waited. Well, the birthday celebration was taking longer than expected so Porsche decided to continue with our program which started with an emotional video about the car. Next with flashing lights a container lit up with the Panamera silhouette was coming onboard by crane. Unplanned but very effective, the President’s birthday fireworks began over the water as the Panamera was being lowered into position. What a dramatic entrance for the Panamera, my heart was stuck in my throat when the lid was lifted off of the GT Silver Panamera Turbo.

Ah...that was only the beginning. The Crystal Serenity set off that evening and we awoke to the French coastline of Marseille. What a site on arrival, row upon row of Panamera S, Panamera 4S, and Panamera Turbo, 114 total. Did I mention I felt like a kid at Christmas? I could not wait to get behind the wheel of the new Panamera. After disembarking the ship my speed walking kicked in and I headed straight for...you guessed it, a Panamera Turbo. Yachting Blue Metallic, combined with the two-tone Yachting Blue / Cream interior and the Birch Anthracite wood package. This interior is absolutely stunning and I have to say that there is no car in our market that matches the quality and luxury that Porsche has achieved with this new level of trim.

Marlene, Tom Wilson (President of Norden), Jasmin Rawlinson (Porsche Canada) and I teamed up for this first leg of the drive from Marseille to St Tropez. As with all Porsche models the seats in the Panamera are outstanding and I had the opportunity to sit in the 8 way standard seats, the 14 way, and the 18 way Adaptive Seats. The driving position definitely feels sports car, with the Carrera GT inspired center console and the familiar Porsche PDK steering wheel.

All of the controls are in the perfect position and the PCM display is a 7” touchscreen. All of the comfort features seen in our most recent models plus some new features are available in the Panamera. Bluetooth, voice control, Ipod connectivity, rear entertainment system, adaptive cruise control, Bose Audio, and the new Incredible 1000 watt Burmester High End Surround Sound System.

Our drive started with a little evilness on my part. Oh yes, an unannounced launch control start in the Panamera Turbo. Well, there were cell phones flying and 3 stomachs were in the trunk, I think I was the only one to enjoy this launch. The Turbo is scary fast and very easy to drive. Our route took us to a couple of vinyards in the mountains where we switched drivers and cars to have a chance to drive all 3 models. The comfort level in the back seats is well beyond what I need but I can tell you that I have seen many six foot plus people in the back seats of the Panamera with room to spare. The optional reclining rear seats are really comfortable and the seat ventilation was perfect for the 30 plus degree temperatures we were in. Our drive ended that day in beautiful St Tropez and re-boarding the ship for another couple of fabulous feasts.

Day 3 started with a drive from St Tropez to Monaco. The coastline here has to be one of the most beautiful drives on the planet. We had plenty of time to put the Panamera’s to the test and the most amazing thing to me is that on many occasions throughout my driving time I thought I was driving a 911. I would get into my drive enjoying the road feel and overall performance, the instrument dials have such a familiar look, the throttle response and handling of the car is exceptional and you realize that this is no regular sedan. The Panamera is 100% a Porsche in every aspect. I can’t wait to share this experience with all of you when we Launch the Panamera in Edmonton on October 17th. Anyone who has delayed a sedan purchase to see what the Panamera has to offer will be very glad they waited.

Our drive ended that day like a picture from a movie. I have done this drive once before when I did a factory delivery of a 1988 911 and drove to Monte Carlo. When you crest the mountains and start driving down the switchbacks to Monaco there are no words to describe the feeling. Seeing our cruiseship way down below, the incredible buildings that line the cliff sides, and the Mediterranean Sea, all from the gorgeous cockpit of the Panamera, you feel like you are in a movie. This is one of those special moments, “Porsche, there is no Substitute”

Este artigo pode ser visto com mais fotos no site:

http://norden.porschedealer.com/The-.../4694/news.php

Última edição por Augusto Moita : 23-02-2014 às 3:02
Responder com Quote
Antigo 23-02-2014, 2:00
Pure911 Pure911 está offline
Administrador

Data de Entrada: Sep 2008
Local: "El Cono Sur"
Padrão

Gostei Imenso !! (das fotos na 1ª página do tópico, já a dos Panameras em massa ao pé do navío, parece a chegada de mais um carregamento de brinquedos chegando a um porto na China prontos a serem entregues a membros do club Chinese new Money )

Ferdinand Alexander Porsche
Responder com Quote
Antigo 23-02-2014, 16:41
jorge jorge está offline
Fundador

Padrão

fantásticas !
Antigo 23-02-2014, 18:11
arqfod arqfod está offline

Data de Entrada: Aug 2010
Local: Oporto
Smile Uma fabulosa que aqui fica no seu local certo...!!!

Responder com Quote
Antigo 24-02-2014, 15:15

Smile Porsche Sailors...in the Sea...!!!

Responder com Quote
Antigo 24-02-2014, 15:16

Smile

Responder com Quote
Antigo 24-02-2014, 17:04
Diácono Luís Diácono Luís está offline
Fundador

Padrão

Tu hoje para as descobertas... estás acima a média...
Antigo 24-02-2014, 17:10
Fuchs Fuchs está offline
Fundador

Local: Lisboa
Padrão

Não, não é nos Açores...
Imagens Anexadas
Tipo de Arquivo: jpg Cais.jpg (50,3 KB, 26 visitas)
Antigo 24-02-2014, 17:14
Diácono Luís Diácono Luís está offline
Fundador

Padrão

Citação:
Tópico Aberto originalmente por Fuchs Ver Mensagem
Não, não é nos Açores...
Onde é?

Opções do Tópico
Modos de Exibição

Permissões